Go to our team page to find out more about our clinical team.
On January 6th 1991 Melanie established Woolton Physiotherapy Clinic with the support of leading Consultants she had worked closely with during her 9 years in the NHS. It has grown steadily through you, the patient, receiving the highest possible standard of treatment.
You are not just a patient whilst here at the clinic but you can contact us during your treatment and rehabilitation period to aid smooth recovery and prevention of further injury.
Woolton Physiotherapy is a leading provider of physiotherapy in the North West. Our clinics have provided excellent service to those living and working in Merseyside since 1990. We offer private, professional treatment on a personal level, and committed to you, the patient, receiving the highest possible standards of our profession. Our specialist team of 12 physiotherapists have expertise in all areas and they will provide you with a full clinical assessment, clear diagnosis of your injury or condition and offer the most appropriate treatment for pain relief, recovery and rehabilitation. Look around our website, look into our clinics and meet the team. Find out about all the services we have to offer.
We are actively involved in current research and exceed The Health Professions Council requirements for continuous professional development.
Woolton Physiotherapy & Acupuncture Clinic
- Five private treatment rooms fitted with plinths and modern electrotherapy equipment
- Studio for rehabilitation, back classes and clinical pilates
- Disabled access & toilet facilities
- Private parking
- Purpose built development
- Immediate appointments available six days/week 8am-8pm
Victoria Physiotherapy & Acupuncture Clinic
- Private treatment room within Chapel Lane Surgery
- Car Park
- Immediate appointments available 8am-8pm
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (OCPPP)
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports. Medicine (ACPSM)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Society of Orthopaedic Medicine (SOM)
- Manipulative Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP)
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapy in Occupational Health (ACPOHE)
- Health Professions Council
- UK Athletics Association
- All Major insurance companies including BUPA/PPP
- Data Protection
You do not need a GP referral, however, we work closely with local GPs and Consultants as well as being the preferred provider for many national insurance, legal and health companies.
Your total healthcare and wellbeing in our hands....woolton physiotherapy